Famous Chili Recipes
- Recipe: p.f. chang’s china bistro singapore street noodlesRecipe: p.f. chang's china bistro singapore street noodles P.F. Chang's China Bistro Singapore Street Noodles Singapore Sauce 2 tablespoons white vinegar 1/4 cup curry powder 1 pinch turmeric (optional) 1/4 cup lite soy 1 cup vegetarian oyster sauce 1/4 cup Sriricha chili sauce 1/4 cup ketchup 2 gallons water 1 pound rice stick noodles 4 … Read more
- BABY SHOWER RECIPES: SOME SAMPLES TO CHOOSE FROMBABY SHOWER RECIPES: SOME SAMPLES TO CHOOSE FROM A baby shower is a kind of party that celebrates and welcomes a new member to the family. In this tradition, expectant parents usually receive gifts or money for their expected child, which, in a way, supports the parents by helping them get the things that they … Read more
- Recipe: california pizza kitchen jamaican jerk chicken pizzaRecipe: california pizza kitchen jamaican jerk chicken pizza California Pizza Kitchen Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza Recipe makes 3 (9-inch) pizzas Jerk Chicken Pieces 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast 1 teaspoon olive oil 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper Caribbean Sauce 1/2 tablespoon cold water 1/2 teaspoon Wondra Flour 1/2 cup sweet chili … Read more
- Fill Thier Bellies With Really Great Food (2)Fill Thier Bellies With Really Great Food Cooking is a wonderful art to learn. Whether it is purely for nutritional purposes or for the joy of creating a meal from scratch for your family and friends, the relaxation that can be associated with this skill is immense. But if you were never taught the basics … Read more
- Recipe: cheesecake factory santa fe chicken saladRecipe: cheesecake factory santa fe chicken salad Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Chicken Salad Serves 12. 6 chicken breasts halves 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade 16 cups romaine and leaf lettuce 1 cup cilantro 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained 3 cups grated jack cheese 3 cups toasted corn tortilla … Read more
- Baby Shower Recipes: Food Ideas For Your ShowerBaby Shower Recipes: Food Ideas For Your Shower Baby showers are generally held in the later stages of pregnancy (in the last 2 months, for instance). There are, however, certain cultural beliefs that make people purposefully wait for the baby to arrive before having a baby shower. Adoptive parents, at times, wait until after the … Read more
- Recipe: hot and sweet shanghai chickenRecipe: hot and sweet shanghai chicken Hot and Sweet Shanghai Chicken Cooking spray 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast or chicken breast tenders, with tendons removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces 1 egg white 1 teaspoon cornstarch 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 to 2 dried red chile peppers 1 cup bamboo shoots, sliced 1 cup carrot slices … Read more
- Recipe: Boboli Stir-Fry PizzaRecipe: Boboli Stir-Fry Pizza Boboli Stir-Fry Pizza Chicken 1 whole chicken breast, cut into 2 1/4-inch strips and marinated in a little zesty Italian salad dressing Sauce 1/3 cup apricot preserves 1/4 cup chili sauce 2 tablespoons chicken broth 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon allspice 1/4 teaspoon instant minced onion Topping 1 cup sliced … Read more
- Recipe: joan lunden’s chicken tortilla soupRecipe: joan lunden's chicken tortilla soup Joan Lunden's Chicken Tortilla Soup Joan: this is absolutely one of my favorite recipes – it brings back great memories of my college years in Mexico City. It is a delicious spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup that is quick, easy and great for an outdoor lunch or a light summer … Read more
I’ve seen a great many chili recipes over the past few years. While some of them have very different ingredients (meat recipes and vegan recipes), there are a few spices and ingredients that are similar from recipe to recipe. Check out more about these particular ingredients in Top Five Spices to Use In Chili.
It’s a whole new world of spices…chili spices, that is! Check out my new article on Penzeys Spices and their world of spices, and you might be off on a new chili adventure with different flavors that you have never dreamed of before.
Looking for a new and interesting way to store your favorite spices? Try a masala dabba. You know you want one.
Need an inspiration for a different kind of chili tonight? Why not put this Andouille Crockpot Chili Recipe on your to do list! Put it on in the morning and come home to a finished dinner.
Ever wondered how cooking without a recipe could fit into your cooking style? Take a look at our guest post written by Tina Engberg.Looking for a new recipe to try? How about a Mexican chili recipe? This dish is served over spaghetti noodles, or some other type of noodle, and it’s a spicy dish that’s great to have on a cold winter night. Let us know what you think about it!
Do you know what makes your chili hot? It’s capsaicin! Read more about this fiery part of chili peppers that add a bit of zesty flavor to your favorite chili recipe!
Why not try one of our new chili con carne recipe this weekend? It’s great alone or served over rice or pasta. It’s mighty tasty too! If you like more meat in your recipe for chili con carne, we’ve got you covered too!