Famous Chili Recipes
- Are You Looking for a Breathtaking Chili?Are You Looking for a Breathtaking Chili? Chili cooks always want to discover that award-winning chili recipe that will be breathtaking for their family and friends and maybe even impress a few chili contest judges. Wouldn't it be exciting to UNLEASH your chili and rock your family and friends' worlds, save money and have a … Read more
- A Chicken Recipe for Every OccasionA Chicken Recipe for Every Occasion It taste just like chicken. That line’s become a part of our culture to describe meat dishes that aren’t made with chicken, but none the less, taste almost exactly like our favorite poultry meat. And why do we think that many of these alternative white meats (including tofu substitutes) … Read more
- 4 Easy Tips on How to Make Healthy Recipes.4 Easy Tips on How to Make Healthy Recipes. For many people, making healthy recipes seems too difficult and time consuming… But with some advance planning and some basic knowledge of nutrition, it is easy to create a week's worth of healthy meals that you and your family will love. The key to creating delicious … Read more
- Best Recipes (52)Best Recipes Instead of the usual tacos, why not try this delicious taco soup featuring fresh roast beef and salsa? 1 cup mild salsa ¼ cup red or green bell pepper, chopped ½ teaspoon ground red chilies or chili powder 1 (14 ½ oz.) can ready-to-serve chicken broth 6 corn tortillas, cut into ½-inch strips … Read more
- Recipe: LuAnn’s White Chili with HominyRecipe: LuAnn's White Chili with Hominy LuAnn's White Chili with Hominy I return to this hearty vegetarian white chili recipe again and again. It is one of the healthier recipes I've developed, that everyone seems to truly enjoy!! 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 large onion, chopped 1 tablespoon minced garlic 2 (4 ounce) cans diced … Read more
- How to Make a Seductive ChiliHow to Make a Seductive Chili Dedicated Chili cooks always seem to be looking for an amazing recipe for a blow-you-out-of- the-water chili. Wouldn't it be exciting to UNLEASH your chili and rock your family and friends’ worlds, save money and have a great time preparing it? Searching the Internet, I found so many of … Read more
- How to Preserve Meat While Also Retaining the FlavorOver the years, humans have strived for a method of preserving meat that also retained the flavor Jerky is normally made from beef but alternatives can include turkey, alligator, ostrich, moose, caribou, elk meat and venison. Fish too can be used, such as tuna or salmon. The smoking or salting preservative methods keep the nutritional … Read more
- How to Make a Tantalizing White Lightening ChiliHow to Make a Tantalizing White Lightening Chili Chili cooks always want to discover that award-winning chili recipe that will be tantalizing for their family and friends and maybe even impress a few chili contest judges. Wouldn't it be exciting to UNLEASH your chili and rock your family and friends’ worlds, save money and have … Read more
- CHILI SHEPHERD’S PIE WITH BUTTERMILK POTATO TOPPINGTake my Chili Shepherd's Pie with Buttermilk Potato Topping, for example. I start with my Kitchen Workhorse Chunky Beef Chili. The chili is great as a stand-alone, but it's also a key ingredient in several spin-off recipes. Then, I vacuum-package the extra chili with my FoodSaver appliance and freeze the remainder in controlled sizes to … Read more
I’ve seen a great many chili recipes over the past few years. While some of them have very different ingredients (meat recipes and vegan recipes), there are a few spices and ingredients that are similar from recipe to recipe. Check out more about these particular ingredients in Top Five Spices to Use In Chili.
It’s a whole new world of spices…chili spices, that is! Check out my new article on Penzeys Spices and their world of spices, and you might be off on a new chili adventure with different flavors that you have never dreamed of before.
Looking for a new and interesting way to store your favorite spices? Try a masala dabba. You know you want one.
Need an inspiration for a different kind of chili tonight? Why not put this Andouille Crockpot Chili Recipe on your to do list! Put it on in the morning and come home to a finished dinner.
Ever wondered how cooking without a recipe could fit into your cooking style? Take a look at our guest post written by Tina Engberg.Looking for a new recipe to try? How about a Mexican chili recipe? This dish is served over spaghetti noodles, or some other type of noodle, and it’s a spicy dish that’s great to have on a cold winter night. Let us know what you think about it!
Do you know what makes your chili hot? It’s capsaicin! Read more about this fiery part of chili peppers that add a bit of zesty flavor to your favorite chili recipe!
Why not try one of our new chili con carne recipe this weekend? It’s great alone or served over rice or pasta. It’s mighty tasty too! If you like more meat in your recipe for chili con carne, we’ve got you covered too!