Famous Chili Recipes
- What is Tex-Mex CuisineWhat is Tex-Mex Cuisine Tex-Mex cuisine is a name used to describe dishes that are found in the state of Texas that is primarily American. It blends available foods in the United States with traditional Mexican cuisine. Some of the Tex-Mex foods may differ from actual Mexican dishes, but are still referred to Mexican dishes … Read more
- Recipe: Voodoo Chicken with Cornbread StuffingRecipe: Voodoo Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing Voodoo Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing This lightly blackened chicken breast is superb. It is best to barbeque the chicken outdoors, because it smokes a lot, but do not overcook it – the outside should be spicy and crisp and the inside should be juicy and tender. Be sure to … Read more
- A Chicken Recipe for Every OccasionA Chicken Recipe for Every Occasion It taste just like chicken. That line’s become a part of our culture to describe meat dishes that aren’t made with chicken, but none the less, taste almost exactly like our favorite poultry meat. And why do we think that many of these alternative white meats (including tofu substitutes) … Read more
- Easy Backpacking Dinner RecipesEasy Backpacking Dinner Recipes As you already know if you’ve read our other easy backpacking recipes, it is very important to eat nutritiously and drink plenty of water while backpacking. We’ve already mentioned a few meal ideas for breakfast and lunch, as well as a few energizing backpacking snack suggestions. Dinner is the backpacking meal … Read more
- Recipe: szechwan chicken with cashewsRecipe: szechwan chicken with cashews Szechwan Chicken with Cashews Most Szechwan cooking is hot and spicy. 2 whole chicken breasts (1 1/2 pounds) 1 egg white 1 teaspoon cornstarch 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger root 1 teaspoon soy sauce Dash of pepper 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 cup raw cashews 4 tablespoons … Read more
- Crockpot Recipes for Low-Fat DietersCrockpot Recipes for Low-Fat Dieters You may not believe this but there are actually a countless number of crock pot recipes for people who are on a low-fat diet. Apparently, such low fat crock pot recipes are intended for people who are watching their health and their weight very carefully. In this regard, we would … Read more
- Choco-Related Recipes Using Chocolates from EverywhereChoco-Related Recipes Using Chocolates from Everywhere In a nutshell, French chocolates are known for their subtle taste and intricate chocolate designs, while the Swiss are known for their share of chocolates that have the distinctly known milky, smooth texture. The Swiss even have massive manufacturing companies that distribute these favorite treats all over the world. … Read more
- Recipe: shrimp quicheRecipe: shrimp quiche Spicy Cajun Kabobs 1 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast 4 ounces fully cooked smoked sausage 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 teaspoons chili powder 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried thyme 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic 1 dash freshly ground white pepper Preheat gas grill for 10 minutes or light charcoal … Read more
- Add Barbecue Brisket Recipe to Your Food List for Any OccasionAdd Barbecue Brisket Recipe to Your Food List for Any Occasion Summary: Barbecue brisket recipe is one of the barbecue recipes you should serve to any party you want to host next. We normally look at a recipe of a certain dish if we have not tried cooking it or can’t remember the ingredients and … Read more
I’ve seen a great many chili recipes over the past few years. While some of them have very different ingredients (meat recipes and vegan recipes), there are a few spices and ingredients that are similar from recipe to recipe. Check out more about these particular ingredients in Top Five Spices to Use In Chili.
It’s a whole new world of spices…chili spices, that is! Check out my new article on Penzeys Spices and their world of spices, and you might be off on a new chili adventure with different flavors that you have never dreamed of before.
Looking for a new and interesting way to store your favorite spices? Try a masala dabba. You know you want one.
Need an inspiration for a different kind of chili tonight? Why not put this Andouille Crockpot Chili Recipe on your to do list! Put it on in the morning and come home to a finished dinner.
Ever wondered how cooking without a recipe could fit into your cooking style? Take a look at our guest post written by Tina Engberg.Looking for a new recipe to try? How about a Mexican chili recipe? This dish is served over spaghetti noodles, or some other type of noodle, and it’s a spicy dish that’s great to have on a cold winter night. Let us know what you think about it!
Do you know what makes your chili hot? It’s capsaicin! Read more about this fiery part of chili peppers that add a bit of zesty flavor to your favorite chili recipe!
Why not try one of our new chili con carne recipe this weekend? It’s great alone or served over rice or pasta. It’s mighty tasty too! If you like more meat in your recipe for chili con carne, we’ve got you covered too!