Famous Chili Recipes
- Recipe: chicken italienneRecipe: chicken italienne Chicken Italienne Serves 20. 2 (4 pound) chickens Leafy tops from one bunch celery 1 onion, cut into large pieces 1 teaspoon salt 12 ounces egg noodles 1/4 cup olive oil 3 onions, diced 2 green bell peppers, diced 2 cans mushrooms 1 clove garlic 1 tablespoon chili powder 3 cans tomato […]
- Recipe: crockpot bakingRecipe: crockpot baking Crockpot Crockpot Baking Crockpot baking is very simple. The supplies needed are a crockpot (naturally) and a 1-, 2- or 3-pound coffee can. A double thickness of paper towels may be used as a cover for the can. Most recipes require that the can or manufacturer’s insert be greased with solid vegetable […]
- Best Recipes (7)Best Recipes This recipe is a marriage made in nacho heaven! Zesty barbecue sauce enhances the hearty flavor of chicken, chili beans, and melted cheese. 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, chopped 2/3 cup barbecue sauce 8 cups corn tortilla chips 1 (15 oz.) can chili beans in sauce, undrained 1 (2 ¼ oz.) can sliced […]
- Helpful Cooking Tips For The Eager BeginnerHelpful Cooking Tips For The Eager Beginner A lot of people think cooking food is a difficult task to accomplish, but this is not the case. Cooking is quite simple if you follow instructions and have the proper knowledge. The article below contains many tips that will assist you in cooking your favorite dishes and […]
- Recipe: Low Fat Burger with Show Stopper TopperRecipe: Low Fat Burger with Show Stopper Topper Low Fat Burger with Show Stopper Topper 1/2 pound extra lean ground beef 1/2 pound lean ground turkey (skinless) 2 tablespoons minced onions 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 egg white 1 tablespoon ketchup 1 teaspoon lite Worcestershire sauce 1/2 teaspoon each chili powder and celery seeds 1/4 […]
- Choco-Related Recipes Using Chocolates from EverywhereChoco-Related Recipes Using Chocolates from Everywhere In a nutshell, French chocolates are known for their subtle taste and intricate chocolate designs, while the Swiss are known for their share of chocolates that have the distinctly known milky, smooth texture. The Swiss even have massive manufacturing companies that distribute these favorite treats all over the world. […]
- Kitchen Pantry – A Cook’s Secret WeaponKitchen Pantry – A Cook’s Secret Weapon Doing any job is easier when you have the right tools on hand. One of a cook’s best tools — and secret weapons — is having a well-stocked kitchen pantry. Cooking is much simpler if you know that you’ve already got what you need on hand, and aren’t […]
- Camping Recipes 101Camping Recipes 101 Spending the holidays on the outskirts of the metropolis is not just all about an exciting adventure, it is also about food… food… and much more food. You need to feed your brain in order for you to think of more thrilling activities for the entire family and make that trip definitely […]
- Recipe: california pizza kitchen sedona white corn tortilla soupRecipe: california pizza kitchen sedona white corn tortilla soup California Pizza Kitchen Sedona White Corn Tortilla Soup 3 tablespoons olive oil 1 1/2 small corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch squares 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic 2 tablespoons minced onion 1 1/2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper 1 pound white corn kernels (2 cups) 1 1/2 pounds […]
I’ve seen a great many chili recipes over the past few years. While some of them have very different ingredients (meat recipes and vegan recipes), there are a few spices and ingredients that are similar from recipe to recipe. Check out more about these particular ingredients in Top Five Spices to Use In Chili.
It’s a whole new world of spices…chili spices, that is! Check out my new article on Penzeys Spices and their world of spices, and you might be off on a new chili adventure with different flavors that you have never dreamed of before. Check out this pancake recipe too.
Looking for a new and interesting way to store your favorite spices? Try a masala dabba. You know you want one.
Need an inspiration for a different kind of chili tonight? Why not put this Andouille Crockpot Chili Recipe on your to do list! Put it on in the morning and come home to a finished dinner.
Ever wondered how cooking without a recipe could fit into your cooking style? Take a look at our guest post written by Tina Engberg.Looking for a new recipe to try? How about a Mexican chili recipe? This dish is served over spaghetti noodles, or some other type of noodle, and it’s a spicy dish that’s great to have on a cold winter night. Let us know what you think about it!
Do you know what makes your chili hot? It’s capsaicin! Read more about this fiery part of chili peppers that add a bit of zesty flavor to your favorite chili recipe!
Why not try one of our new chili con carne recipe this weekend? It’s great alone or served over rice or pasta. It’s mighty tasty too! If you like more meat in your recipe for chili con carne, we’ve got you covered too!